I had some of the most amazing teas in Bali. Ginger and Lemongrass was one of my favourites. It can relieve nausea, reduce inflammation, improve circulation and stomach performance, strengthen immunity and reduce stress. Here is a recipe I got for one from Ubud.
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- Half a lime
- A 1 inch knob of ginger
- 1 mug freshly boiled water
- Honey to taste
- Wash lemongrass stalk, peel off the outer leaves and cut off the top ends.
- Bruise the pale portion of the lemongrass stalk gently with a pestle.
- Smash the ginger with your chosen heavy object.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into mug of boiled water. Strain the seeds out as you go with a little strainer.
- Add the lemongrass stalk and ginger knob into the mug
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes
- OPTIONAL add honey to taste.