I also managed to steal this recipe. It can be served hot but I prefer it as an iced tea. Its great for lowering blood pressure. Its full of antioxidants, a great anti inflammatory and great for circulation.
- 1 Fresh Hibsicus Flower or 2-3 dried Hibiscus Flowers or 1 Hibiscus tea bag
- 1 to 2 tsps raw honey
- 1/2 wedge of fresh Lime
- 1 Cup boiling Water
- Remove stem and stamen from the Hibiscus flower (skip if using dried hibiscus or teabag)
- Place in cup, mug and pour hot water over.
- Let fresh flowers sit for 5-10 minutes and dried for a minimum of 10 minutes, (even up to a few days)
- Remove flowers from water.
- Add honey and lime.
- Serve hot or let cool and serve over ice as an iced tea.