Summer is my favourite season! It is all about natural beauty but ocean swims, pools and the humidity can make that tough. If you aren't using the right products it can be the season of frizzy hair, smudged mascara and breakouts! Here are my top 5 products to keeping flawless all summer long:
1. Put away the heavy foundations. A good tinted moisturiser is perfect for the beach or a workout. Try Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Tint. It offers 30+ protection and is one of the only face sunscreens that doesn't congest my skin. On top of that it offers just the right amount of colour. Win!
2. Give your hair dryer and straighter a well earned vacay. Go for the beach babe look by leaving your hair to dry natural, and use nourishing products to undo the damage done to your hair throughout the year. I'm obsessed with Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner that gives me strong and shiny hair. I love it because its gentle enough to use daily and super nourishing. Since using it Ive noticed less breakage and much more shine that lasts longer. You will see and feel the difference!
3. I always prefer a hint of bronzing rather than a full on tan! RCK Body Glow was recommended to me by my makeup artist who says she uses it on brides because it stays on your body and doesn't rub on to your clothes. It comes in 3 shades so it is great on all skin colours and has just the right amount of illuminator in it to look natural but also makes your legs look phenomenal!
4. Incorporate a masque into your regime. I love Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Intenstive Hair Masque because it contains more nourishing essences compared to a regular conditioner while not weighing hair down which is perfect for the warmer weather! For me, knowing that it also protects my hair from damage protection is such a bonus as I can trust my hair is healthy and taken care of. Some days when I am super busy but know my hair needs some extra TLC I swap my conditioner for this, leave on for a couple of minutes and rinse.
5. Smeared mascara? Who needs it! Try switching to a tubular mascara. I love Kevin Aucoin from Mecca. My lashes have grown so much since using it, you don't need to use makeup remover to get it off and it doesn't smudge, it peels off!
Here are some pics from my Pantene FitToShine Campaign