Its the end of financial year and the weather is pretty miserable in Australia at the moment. It’s a time when a lot of us get caught up in our thoughts and start getting stressed out. I like me better when I am calmer and pretty sure those around me do. Here are some things to include in your diet to help ease anxiety:
1. Asparagus - contains folic acid. Low levels of folic acid can lead to anxiety.
2. Dark Chocolate - Studies have shown those who have dark chocolate daily felt calmer than those who didn’t. Good enough excuse for me. But what about milk chocolate by the block?
3. Chamomile Tea - Has a natural calming effect.
4. Tumeric - Contains antioxidants that help improve your mood.
5. Avocados - This super fruit is great for brain health.