I could and have many times eaten a block of chocolate in a day! I am not proud of that but sometimes nothing else will kill the craving. I recently tried to cut as much refined sugar out of my diet at possible as I watched a documentary on it and sore the damage it can do! I began making these about 6 months ago and haven't had chocolate since. They are not made from processed foods refined sugar free and contain coconut oil which can help you loose belly fat! They take under 5 minutes to make too.
- 12 Tablespoons of natural peanut butter (buy from the health food shop and look at sugar content)
- 6 Tablespoons of honey
- 6 Tablespoons of coconut oil (I melt mine)
- 2 Teaspoons of cacoa
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Himalayan salt to taste
- 2 cups of raw unsalted cashews.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl, adding nuts last
- Spoon onto a tray of grease proof paper in small bite size pieces
- Place in the freezer
- Eat when hard and leave in the freezer